Friday, August 30, 2002

Well its Friday late afternoon... I suppose I should be thinking of doing my work out.... actually I suppose I should continue doing "work" since I said I'd work from home. And I have, I finished my report from my business trip this week. But I really want to get done some internet related work too. Just gotta get my blog fix first, I guess Oh fun...
Went to the doctor's this morning. She agrees I should see a nutritionist, even suggested an herbalist she knows. Imagine that - a regular MD recommending an herbalist! That's why I like her so much, she's SO down to earth. Now I gotta call them, see if I can talk the insurance into paying for any of it (fat chance), schedule a visit, etc. In the meantime I need to go buy some new pants that don't squeeze my tummy. Yuck. I hate fat clothes.
One good thing of visiting my dr is that I got to eat a favorite luncheonette, the bluestone cafe. Such a cute little place. And I got to read the local paper. God I miss living in Montclair. Wish we could move this house (with its lower taxes) about 20 miles north.
Stomach acting up as usual - tasting lunch as I burp... remind me not to have tuna salad again for lunch, someone!
I'd rather go nap than do my e-course but hey, that wouldn't pay the bills.
No plans for the weekend. Kinda like that. Actually I DO have plans - to make plans for the fall!! Maybe I'll drag hubby to see the new store that's in competion to the Home Depot Expo. And I want to pick out a paint color for the bathroom upstairs. Wow, now that's suburban middle age excitement for ya!
OK, enough meanderings... for now!!

No comments: