Its Christmastime again, and I am being asked for my wishlist... thinking about what I'd like to get this year, I realize that I'm just very blessed and truly don't need much of anything... (wanting is another thing altogether, LOL!) Then again, giving and receiving gifts is part of the holiday season and I do enjoy it.
So, for those that are asking what I'd like to see under the tree this year, here's some ideas:
- my amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/1SO6DW6EP90J6 (yes some items have been there a while, they're still a valid part of my wishlist)
- Items that follow themes from my wishlist - gentle parenting books, knitting, etc.
- No cooking things please aside from what's on the wishlist, I don't have much more room to store stuff!
- jewelry- silver is always nice, small earrings, necklaces, pendants, with or without stones and doesn't have to be purple (yes you read that right!).
- scarves (can never have enough for winter!)
- a gift in my name to any organization that helps others would make me very very happy, here's some ideas http://www.heifer.org/, http://www.seva.org, http://www.justgive.org/index.html.
I loved this blog's comments on gifts though I don't think I'll ever be able to be as green with my gift giving/receiving... don't worry Frank, I'm not turning into a tree-hugger! Not yet anyway... ;)