Thursday, August 29, 2002

I'm Zleepy. Probably should go to bed. But having just discovered blogspot, I just HAD to post something!!! Let's see... got a dr appt tomorrow, hoping she can help me figure out why my stomach isn't letting me diet. Then gotta work at least 4 hrs, thankfully I was able to finagle (sp?) so I can work from home and don't have to commute to work after the dr visit. Although I will be tempted to go around downtown Monclair instead... hmm, maybe I'll visit that cool bread store and buy some cardammom bread to feed my carbo cravings Honestly I had it only once yrs ago and I still crave it, it was THAT good!
Thinking of things, now that we're finishing summer hrs at work, perhaps I should start thinking what I want to do with my extra hr at the end of the day... leaving for home at 4pm instead of 5pm opens up all types of possibilities.... plus there's all the things I want to get done "someday" that I keep saying I need to plan for... perhaps this extra hr may help... Things that make me go ... Hmmmm....
Although now I'm going ZZZZZzzzzzz.... see ya tomorrah, maybe!

No comments: