Saturday, October 25, 2003

Quiet Saturday Night.

I have to go find the phone # for the local Thai place so Frank can go get us some Pad Thai. Wish we could go, but I have to do my semi annual clothes summer/ winter switch so I can figure out what to pack for my trip to Detroit tomorrow. 5 days of Very Intense quality training - fun...not! But its something I've been wanting for my resume, and it will be a good learning experience. We shall see how it goes...

Saw Juani last night since he's here to visit our parents. Nice to see him if only for a bit. Got him a book for expectant fathers - I think (hope?) he got a kick out of it - I explained everyone fusses over the mother and forgets the father, so I thought he'd enjoy the book.

Kinda quiet day otherwise - been organizing shtuff around the house - mostly papers. And downloading e-music files like crazy before the cutoff date of Nov 8. Downloading is slow but we've done good.. I think we've downloaded like 70 albums since we found out, and there's like 60 more to go. Let's see how many I can get! OK back to 'work'...

No comments: