Friday, October 11, 2002

I'm zleepy but I thought I better make an entry since I reference this weblog in my "Brand New" Webpage on AOL. Hoop dee doo. AOL's design features are crap, but its a start. And Frank promised to install software on our computer so I can create a REAL webpage, so that should be fun! I'd love to create a weblog like Debbie Ohi's (www.electricpenguin.com/blatherings) with a bulletin board and a guest book and all the bells and whistles, but I'll settle to start with something that allows me to be a bit creative.
Billy's in the hospital, he had a fever of over 101 (which was expected after the chemo treatments). Poor honey. My sister called from the hospital, she's staying the night there.
Its been raining pretty hard for two days. Yeah! We need that rain pretty desperately. But it makes it feel pretty raw when I'm outside.
Did our usual Friday evening ritual date to the Menlo Park Mall. They had a new crew, but at least one guy remembered us and even remembered how Frank likes his black bean burrito! Lucked out in Talbot's and found an nice red long sleeve shirt, then I stopped at the bookstore and bought the second Harry Potter book. Gotta read it before the movie! But don't think I'll start reading tonight, its waaaay past my bedtime and I need to sleep.
On that note - Good Night!!

No comments: